- We offer 24-hour emergency service.
- We are Certified, Insured KAA Members.
- We work hard to earn your business.
- We’re local to the Kansas City metro area and we’ll schedule your job quickly.
- We emphasize your convenience and expectations. We work for you, with your best interests in mind.
- We can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees.
- And it’s a breeze to get a quote!
We offer a complete range of arborist services.
Properly maintained trees enhance the look of your property and can add value, but those are not the only reasons to rely on our professional services. Many forget the liability and potential damage that can result from improperly maintained trees. Overgrowth, weak and rotted branches, and interference with power lines can create serious problems. Tall, heavy tree limbs with uncertain strength can create a hazard if blown onto roofs, porches, sheds, automobiles, and other personal property. You may have insurance for this sort of damage, but why risk injury and complications? You can greatly lessen your liability when you accept responsibility for the trees around your home or business.
Perhaps you own a chainsaw and feel you can maintain your own trees. Beware. As many as 28,500 chainsaw accidents – including deaths – have been reported annually. Professionals have expertise in the proper techniques to avoid chainsaw kickback and other extremely dangerous cutting errors. Our specialized gear allows us to work comfortably and safely at great heights. For your safety and the security of your family, should you be handling a chainsaw on a ladder, or navigating the branches of a tree? We hope you will consider the risks and instead rely on our experience.